Position Opening Note
Date: 2022/06/20 (Updated)
Division: Karma Mobility Vietnam Company Limited in Ho Chi Minh city
Position: 1 Senior Sales Representative
Karma Mobility Vietnam Company Limited is an energetic mobility device company that provides best fitted mobility solution for the elderly and handicapped people in Vietnam. We market a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class wheelchair products.
With commercial operation in more than 40 countries, Karma Medical Group is committed to work with therapists, healthcare providers, retailers, and end-users. We bring knowledge and warmth into professional interaction and target to enrich every physical challenged people’s life. Our sales team elevates the voice of the retail & institutional customer and transform the market opportunities into great user experience.
For more details please visit: https://www.karmamedical.com/
Vietnam website: https://vn.karmamedical.com/
Ha Noi’s office: No 31, 27/4 Phuong Mai st, Dong Da District, Ha Noi city.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate in changing the way mobility device is delivered in Vietnam. Someone who acts fast and deliver results for customer and patients like we do.
- Formulate feasible sales plans and competitive strategies to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for customer relationship maintenance, demand services, product marketing
- Expand new markets and new customers (in retail and wholesale channels)
- Regularly report sales progress and market share.
- Deliver regular training to the store staff and therapists
- Support the accounting department to collect the outstanding bill and follow up the contract.
- Other tasks assigned by Line manager
Salary negotiable (UP TO 1,000 USD)
Teleworking, Mon-Fri, 8:30~17:30
- Work experience over 2 years
- Academic requirements: University or MBA business degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong work ethics and self-discipline, especially when working alone
- Experience in the medical device industry or elderly-related product is preferred
- Ability to collect and analyze market information
- Familiar with the OFFICE software application.
For more information, please contact Ms. Van: